With this document we wish to inform you that access to this site may involve sending so-called “cookies” to your access device (computer, tablet, smartphone or any other type of technology that can be used for online browsing).
WHAT ARE COOKIES ?
Cookies are lines of text sent by a server usually to an Internet browser used by the user for browsing. These lines of text are stored in the browser itself as specific information regarding the user who is browsing.
Cookies, usually present in users’ browsers in very large numbers and sometimes with a long time duration, are used for different purposes such as performing computer authentication, monitoring sessions, storing information on specific configurations regarding users accessing the server, etc.
By default, almost all browsers automatically accept cookies; if the browser you use was set differently, for the purpose of a complete use of this, we recommend configuring it so that it accepts the reception of cookies.
While browsing this site, the user can also receive cookies on their terminal that are sent from different sites or web servers (by definition, “third parties”), on which some elements may reside (for example, images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages from other domains) not located on the sommaruga-matrone.it server.
Cookies can be divided into technical cookies, profiling cookies, third-party cookies.
This site uses only technical cookies and third-party cookies; instead it does not use profiling cookies.
In order to improve the services offered, this site uses Google Analytics technologies with the aim of obtaining a statistical evaluation on the use of the same. The cookies that derive from Google Analytics are called “technical cookies”.
Information can be collected, albeit anonymously, including the time of access, the type / version of the browser used, the operating system, the addressing URL, the number of clicks made on a page while browsing. None of this data can be directly attributed to a specific user.
The data generated by Google Analytics are stored by Google as indicated in the Information available at the following link:
A user can prevent Google from detecting the data obtained from cookies and relating to their use of the site by downloading and installing the browser plug-ins available by selecting the following link https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it. Further information is available on the privacy information page of the company Google Inc., independent owner of the processing of data relating to the Google Analytics service: https://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html?hl=it.
This site does not track the origin of the visitor’s IP address thanks to the Google Analytics Anonymize IP function. The anonymization of the IP address takes place if this is technically possible in the passage upstream of the network where the data is collected. The IP anonymization function in Google Analytics sets the last octet of IPv4 user IP addresses and the last 80 bits of the IPv6 addresses to zero in memory immediately after being sent to the Google Analytics collection network. In this case, the complete IP address is never written to disk.
Google Search Console
This site uses Google Search Console, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). The information generated by the Google Search Console cookies on the use of the site by the user (analysis of searches, broken links, indexing, crawling errors and more) is anonymous and is used exclusively for the optimization of the site.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
This site uses plug-ins for sharing content on social networks. In this regard, the reference privacy policies are those of each individual social network:
- Facebook information: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/
- Facebook (configuration): access your account. Privacy section
- Twitter information: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514
- Twitter configuration: https://twitter.com/ settings/security
- Linkedin information: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
- Linkedin (configuration): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/
- Google+ information: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Google+ (configuration): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/
- Youtube information: https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/7671399?p=privacy_guidelines&hl=it&visit_id=1-636628433959891591-1139367181&rd=1
- Instagram information: https://instagram.com/legal/cookies/
- Instagram (configuration): https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388/
- Pinterest information: https://about.pinterest.com/it/privacy-policy
- Pinterest (configuration): https://pinterest.com/settings/
DURATION OF COOKIES
Until they expire, cookies from the sommaruga-matrone.it domain remain stored on the hard disk of the personal computer or in the device data – smartphone or tablet – used by the user / visitor for navigation: the persistence of cookies is set only for the purpose of more practical access to the services that require authentication, so that the user / visitor is prevented from re-entering the authentication data and credentials each time he accesses the services. Persistent cookies are also used for statistical purposes relating to the use of the site such as, for example, the number of pages visited within the site itself.
Disabling or deleting cookies may preclude optimal use of the Site or some of its areas, and will compromise the use of the services available under authentication.
The user is allowed to block only third-party cookies and accept only those from the domain of the site they are visiting: almost all browsers allow this type of setting.
HOW TO CANCEL COOKIES?
It is specified that:
- The setting of whether or not cookies are accepted by the browser can be changed at any time;
- It is possible for the user / visitor to cancel the cookies collected in the browser up to that moment at any time;
- The user / visitor has the right to set a term of duration for the cookies that the browser collects during its use, as well as to periodically and automatically initiate the cancellation of browsing data;
- The user / visitor can configure his / her navigation browser so that it generates an alert requesting, from time to time, whether or not you want to accept cookies or an alert that, always from time to time, notifies the saving .
Here are the ways to disable cookies for the main navigation browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Google Chrome:https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie
- Apple Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-10/edge-privacy-faq
As for other browsers not listed here, refer to the respective guides for deactivating and deleting cookies.